Wednesday 22 September 2010

Michael James Romano, Haven Falls Resident


I have a new character over in Haven Falls. His name is Mike Romano. This picture is the nearest I have found to how I imagine Mike to look. I'm afraid I can't recall where I found it, so if it's yours and you want me to credit you or to take it down please leave a message. Likewise, if you know who the gorgeous man in this picture is please let me know; I suspect he's an actor, but I'm not sure.

Mike is 35, 6ft 7ins tall, with short, spikey, salt and pepper hair and an anchor-shaped beard. He's an ex- NYPD cop and sports an NYPD tattoo on his left shoulder and a 9/11 commemoration tattoo on his right shoulder.

Mike and Asher Rose are good friends. He started as Asher's bodyguard at red carpet events and is now his Chief of Security at his nightclub, Renegade Steele.

Mike likes swimming, sunbathing and dating both gorgeous men and hot women.

No comments:

Post a Comment