Sunday 17 October 2010


http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8tyk3UJBT1qa4dbvo1_400.jpg

Much as I adore Gareth David-Lloyd, the man's choice of underwear could be improved. Quite why he had dropped his pants at a convention I am unsure, though doubtless naughty fangirls provoked the move. Good on you, girls! Beautiful legs, Gareth. I so envy GDL's lady!

Why am I publishing this pic here? Well, first I haven't seen it before. Secondly, we writers need our muses, our inspirations, and Gareth David-lloyd is one of my favourites. Where do I get my ideas? From pictures like this and men like GDL.

1 comment:

  1. I hear through the Gillespian grapevine that the beautiful Mr.David-Lloyd yesterday acquired a Mrs.David-Lloyd. My congratulations to them both and wishes for a very happy and prosperous life together.

    ReplyDelete