Friday 21 May 2010

First Strokes

I am a writer, an artist, and fan of and participant in so many things it's hard to list them. I am an omnisexual, polyamorous female. I maintain numerous blogs, each one addressing different aspects of who I am and how I live my life. This particular blog will focus on my work as a writer.

I write fanfiction, poetry and short stories. Like the rest of the world, I am working on my novel(s) too. I enjoy writing science fiction and fantasy. I am a Scorpio, so I, most of all, enjoy to write abour sex - no surprise there then! I also write about love, romance, angst/comfort, and gender identity issues. I write under three names, 'Katisha Morish', 'MsKatisha' and 'Krekta'.

If you are interested in the 'omnisexual, polyamorous...' aspects of my life you might find my 'Gender Irrelevant' blog of interest, too.

Welcome to my blog.

To read my fan fiction, go to: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2118735/Krekta

Some original writings will be posted here, at least up until I get my finger out and put up a proper website.


If you're one of my readers and you'd like to contact me, leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment